Sunday, July 5, 2009

July Update

So, I have not been sewing like I should be. The weather has been SO SO nice, and I just haven't had the creative "drive" to sit behind my machine day in and day out when it is this fabulous outside! I feel bad...but it is nice to take a bit of a break. I still have 144 items for sale on the site, which I feel is pretty good, so it should keep it afloat for a little while. The naptime sets are catching on, which I think are a great idea for preschool lil guys and gals. Oh wait, I just had an idea. What if I make the blanket into a sleeping bag in the naptime set....oooh oooh, I am going to give that a try. This is how I work, this is how I think.....weird huh? I get some ideas like this out of the blue, and other ideas come from customers who suggest things and a light bulb goes off, like, "why am I not making that?"

My little guy is sleeping, so I had better fire up the machine and crank out a sleeping bag or two!

cheers,

lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment